Do You fit any of the below?
- Person with the desire to be a film director
- Person who wants to be an actor
- Song writers, person that can write and perform music of a country nature or any main stream music
- Person with a desire to be on the radio, a newspaper writer, or a screen play writer
- Person with an idea for something of value
- Artists that can do storyboards
- Inventor or Innovator
- Person who like to promote, advertise, and/or market
If the answer is YES, please continue…
The movie will require using all your abilities to think outside the box or without a box.
Desired team makeup for a winning combination
3 adults & 3 students
part of the film involves you:
· Become a director and create a script
· Shoot the project on the highest quality possible
(cell phone videos are completely acceptable)
· Ideas can be shared with TLR lead team before filming
(send us a message via the CONTACT page)
STEP 1 - Use something related to or expresses the following:
Hope, Trust, Plans, How, the Unknown, You
(check with us before filming YOU as the main theme)
Absorb, Respond, Reflect, Goals, Share
Example: Film the restoration of a car, the sale, and the project of value the funds create
STEP 2 - Create a story board of drawings
(suggested scenes to come)
STEP 3 - Communicate with the TLR team about your 30-60 Seconds scene.
Use the book, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill as a foundation for your journey.
Believe and/or understand every chapter.
More information and suggested scenes will be added in November 2017.